You are about to spread kindness through your photography!
"No act of kindness is ever wasted." Aesop
To submit your photograph, please:
- Be sure that your submission follows the rules below, including originality, and age appropriateness (click here for full rules, terms and other specifics). The description is an important part of your submission.
- Complete fields as indicated. The photograph is submitted through the top button "Select File".
- Submissions open July 18, 2017 and close November 5, 2017 at 11:59 pm EDT
- On November 7, 2017, begin promoting your photo on Facebook, twitter, and other social media. You will receive points for every view, vote, comment, share, like and tweet! Get votes! The top thirty point recipients will qualify as finalists. Please note that points are counted only for the voting period between November 7, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. and November 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST. An email will be sent to anyone submitting a photo about online voting before it opens.
- Up to 10 additional images will be selected that are not in the top vote recipients.
- Please see our FAQs for more info or write to email@example.com.
- There is no cost to enter
- 18 years of age or old may enter.
- All submissions must be made as a high quality digital jpg file.
- Submissions should be jpg files with max compression rate (12) and at least 2000 Pixels on long dimension at 200 dpi (3000 pixels at 300 dpi preferred)
- JPEG (at max quality), png, or TIFF file formats up to 10MB file size
- If you are unsure how to do this, please see FAQs or just ask. Many cellular phone photos will also meet these specifications and likely acceptable to submit. Check your manual.
- One image per submission (up to 5 submissions permitted).
- Submissions must be made by the photographer.
- Photos can be documentary or illustrative. You can capture the kindness in the moment or it can be recreated for the photo. It can be a concept.
- Please include enough of a description.
- If a release form is needed, the person submitting creative work is responsible for acquiring and holding release forms from all participants. Click here for a release form.
- Entrants grant permission to Envision Kindness to use submitted materials for publicity and other display purposes.
- Submissions must be uploaded and received by November 5, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
- Public voting follows the submission deadline--finalists are chosen from top point recipients. Judges reserve the right to select up to 10 finalists who were not top point recipients. Help promote kindness by sharing!
- Winners will be announced in December 2017
For a full listing of rules and terms and conditions, click here.
"Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt