You are about to spread kindness through your photography!
"No act of kindness is ever wasted." Aesop
To submit your photograph, please:
- Complete fields as indicated. The photograph is submitted through the top button "Select File".
- Don’t forget - the description is an important part of your submission! Where it was taken, what is going on in the image, who the people are and your thoughts on what about kindness or compassion it reflects.
- Submissions open May 1, 2019 and close June 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm EDT.
- One photo per submission. Maximum 5 photos per photographer.
- All submissions must be a high quality digital jpg file.
- Submissions should be jpg files with max compression rate (12) and at least 2000 Pixels on long dimension at 200 dpi (3000 pixels at 300 dpi preferred)
up to 10MB file size.
- The contest is free to enter.
- Please see Everything You Need To Know for other information, rules, and terms.
After submissions close:
- On July 3, 2019, begin promoting your photo on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. You will receive points for every view, vote, comment, share, like and tweet! Get votes!
- The top twenty (20) point recipients will qualify as finalists. The voting period is between July 3, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. and July 10, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST. An email will be sent to anyone submitting a photo about online voting before it opens.
- An additional 30 photographs will be selected by the Envision Kindness staff as finalists that are not in the top vote recipients.
- Our judging panel will then pick the winners from the 50 finalists. Public choice winner is selected by points.
- Winners announced in August 2019 (date to be finalized)
- Please see our FAQs and Rules and Terms for more info or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Info and Rules:
- 18 years of age or older may enter.
- Photos can be documentary or illustrative. You can capture the kindness in the moment or it can be recreated for the photo. It can be a concept.
- See Rules about need for release forms. Click here for a release form if you need one.
- Entrants grant permission to Envision Kindness to use submitted materials for publicity and other display purposes (please see full rules and terms (everything you need to know)).
- Envision Kindness reviews every submission for appropriateness to the contest.
- Judges selections are final
For a full listing of rules and terms and conditions, click here.
"Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt